Do you need some juicy video marketing statistics to help get your video budget increased or even to help a skeptical boss see the light? Do amazing video marketing statistics make you get all giddy inside? Do you enjoy silly puns about cats in videos? Then have we got something for you to see!
With great joy we announce the return of what we feel are the top 16 video marketing statistics visualized into a handy downloadable infographic e-book for 2016! There’s also a few kittens dropped in with stats and puns because let’s face it, if it wasn’t for cat videos…our feline overlords would likely pull the plug on the entire internet. Enjoy!
Want a copy of these paw-some video marketing stats for yourself?
The Top 16 Video Marketing Statistics for 2016: Even punnier with 24% more cat video puns
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined. – Brightcove
- Companies using video enjoy 41% more web traffic from search than non-video users. – Aberdeen 41%? You cat to be kitten me?
- 62% of consumers are more likely to have a negative perception of a brand that published a poor quality video. – Brightcove
- Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more. – Visually Home page videos increase conversions by 20% or more.
- Businesses using video grow company revenue 49% faster year-over-year than organizations without video. – Aberdeen
- Native video uploads to Facebook have 10x higher reach compared to shared YouTube links. – Social Bakers Wow! That’s meow-nificent!
- 70% of marketers claim video produces more conversions than any other content. – Vidyard
- Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engines. – Brightcove 62% of Google searches include video. – MarketingLand
- 4.8% is the average conversion rate for websites using video compared to 2.9% for those who don’t. – Aberdeen
- YouTube is 11.3x bigger than Facebook in terms of hours viewed, both on the web and in-app. – VentureBeat Every day, Americans watch 8,061 years of video content on YouTube, compared to 713 years of video content on Facebook.
- 90% of Twitter video views happen on a mobile device. – Twitter
- 74% of millenials find video helpful when comparison shopping. – Animoto 60% paws-itively prefer to watch a video over reading a newsletter.
- 40% of consumers state that video increases the chance they’ll purchase a product on their mobile device. – Adobe
- Mobile makes up more than half of global watch time on YouTube – YouTube The number of hours people spent watching YouTube videos on mobile is up 100% year over year.
- “How to” searches on YouTube are up 70% year over year. – Google
- 4x as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it. – eMarketer Why shouldn’t this be mew?
These stats were the cat’s pajamas! Who did them? OK. That was my last cat pun, now allow me to introduce you to Adelie Studios…
Adelie Studios specializes in visual storytelling. It’s been our focus for more than a decade. Whether it’s short explainer videos, infographics and other shareable visual content, we create the visuals that help hundreds of start ups on up to big brands stand out in an increasingly competitive environment. And most important of all, it’s our passion. After all we create animated marketing videos…what’s not fun about that?