Recently I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Maruxa Murphy for the Video Marketing Telesummit. It was a lot of fun talking about the usage of animation for online marketing applications and having a great discussion on the topic.
There are 11 other interviews done with some outstanding video peeps representing different specialties of online video marketing. The others interviewed for this series include: Michael Koenigs of Traffic Geyser, Perry Lawrence of AskMrVideo.com, Andrew Lock creator of the podcast “Help My Business Sucks!”, Josh Anderson of Internet Business Ideas Inc, webinar expert Stephen Beck, David Frey of Marketing Best Practices, video newsletter expert Michael Yost, Will Franco of jiveSYSTEMS, Joshua Aikens of Flixify, Michelle Cox of Metacafe (who I’d also interviewed a couple years ago) and video blogging extraordinaire and all around great guy from the Boston social media scene Steve Garfield.
If you are interested in checking out my session, you can do so here.
Here’s the description of my session for the event.
“How To Grab Your Customers By The Eyeballs And Keep Them Glued To The Screen Through Fun And Effective Animated Videos For Your Business”
Eric Guerin has over 15 years experience in the visual communications field working for marketing firms in and around Boston MA. Eric started his own company, Adelie Studios, in 1999 with the mission of providing an integrated solution to customer’s print and web design needs.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this presentation…
- Discover the 2 types of video animation that is often overlooked in video marketing today
- The easiest and most unique way to position your products in your video marketing strategy
- The #1 way you can grab your audience’s attention in the first 5 seconds of your video
- Why 53% of your current viewers are NOT watching your entire video (and how you can immediately change these stats to your favor!)
- 3 superstar tips to getting your videos viewed by your intended audience again and again
- How to create high-converting videos without your talking head in the video
- The single most powerful way to get more views to your videos
- How Google Site Maps can get your videos dominating Google searches within hours
- 3 major reasons your audience will want to pass on your animated video
- The fastest way to get your audience to see your animated videos through your email marketing campaigns